Smith & Hanks 32 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cooler, Stainless Steel Door Trim RE100006
- Regular price
- Price: $679.00
- Regular price
- List Price: $879.00
- Sale price
- Price: $679.00
- Unit price
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within 30 days of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within 30 days of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within one month from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; Amazon, eBay, Overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
What it has:
- Build into cabinets or use as a free standing appliance
- Dual paned, UV protected glass, stainless trimmed door
- 6 removable, wood accented shelvesÂ
- Dual temperature zones (41-54Â° in the upper zone, 46-66Â° degree in the lower zone)
- Ambient temperature operating range, 60Â°-90Â° Fahrenheit.
- Fan circulated cooling limits temperature fluctuations
- Auto defrost cycle, passive humidity control and energy efficient compressor.
What it holds:
- 1 oversized bottle shelf accommodates bottles up to 3 1/2" in diameter.
- Bottle count: 23 minimum (calculated using all Champagne bottles), 32 maximum (calculated using all Bordeaux bottles). Bottle sizing impacts total capacity
- No louder than a whisper.Â Â Noise rating: 40 decibels.
- Reversible door, install with left or right opening.
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant using no ozone depleting chemicals.
- Vibration reduction system.
- LED Lighting
- Locking door
- Front venting
Measurements and weight (Model RW88DR):
- Wine refrigerator dimensions: 34â€ Height x 15â€ Width x 23â€ Depth (25" including handle). Weight - 84 lbs.
All wine refrigerators by Smith & Hanks come standard with a 1-year warranty for parts and labor, 3-year warranty on compressor.
- Input power: 160 Watts
- Starting Amps: 7.2
- Running Amps: 1.4
- Volts: 115V
- Hertz: 60HZ
- Estimated energy use: 294 kWh/Year
- Power plug location: Lower left corner at rear of cooler
Tell me more...
Economical choice for any kitchen, home bar, or game room. Versatile design allows our wine cabinets to be installed as a built in wine refrigerator or as a free standing appliance. Â Our air management system maintains a stable environment for your wine by circulating cool, humid air throughout the wine cabinet ensuring a consistent temperature and keeping those corks from drying out. The temperature of your wine in the bottle will fluctuate less than 1Â° over time and will maintain a humidity level between 50-70%.